Todays latest

Out to the old farm today early this morning until I was soaking wet from sweating.

Oh, the metal piece I found yesterday was identified as a Book latch, circ 1400-1700

Steve

1 Like

Pretty cool finds! You can look at the latch, and see “old”.

Still hoping for an intact crotal bell.

Nice finds.

Nice finds! I got out for a little while Saturday but other than one silver rosie, all I got was a sunburn.

2 Likes

Up at my mountain cabin so out to an old cellar hole. Lots of iron and bullets but managed to squeeze out an 1881 IHP and a musket ball. Did see a small bear, 2 deer, garter

snake and a ruffed grouse that flushed 3 feet from me and scared the hell out of me.

Steve

3 Likes

Nice score!

Guessing your at the cabin for the weekend, if so have a good one!

Have a beer (or 3) for me.

Out this morning but didn’t hunt the cellar hole. Hunted a site being logged and the skidders cleaned out a spot so……2 silver dimes and some clad along with many bullet cases and slugs. Never expected silver there.

Steve
Uploading: F45DF289-99BD-4FF8-BC9B-36D3A0F552C2.jpeg…
Processing: 2C8CA94A-3E81-4A72-971D-DF7DA0DE4813.jpeg…
Uploading: 33BE0CBA-49ED-4D68-9D85-6135D0987DEA.jpeg…

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Super nice finds brother, congrats. How far away are you from Baltimore? Just curious, I have a couple really good permissions and wanted to invite anyone close, and I know PA and MD can be either really close or really far.

I’m 100 miles from Baltimore. Willing to travel that distance 1 1/2 hr drive

Steve

1 Like

Good deal Steve, I’ll keep you posted. I’ve got some friends way north of Baltimore out in farm country that are hooking up permissions for this farm field season starting in the fall when they till the fields, so it will probablyh be an hour drive for each of us.

1 Like

Cool

No detecting today. Rzr maintenance

Steve

CV Joints?

Just the boot

sweet finds