Freedom Metal Detecting Forums Giveaway - Nokta Makro Legend

Howdy Folks!,

Spread the word, when we hit the milestone of 1,000 members, I’ll be giving away a Nokta Makro Legend to a forum member who replies to this post with “In for the Legend” and is active in the forum. In this case, active in the forum will be defined as at least 1 post/comment per week average. I’m definitely more concerned with quality over quantity of members, but the reality is without a decent member base here some very cool folks might not give it a chance.

I’ll do the giveaway via live stream on YouTube so it’s all copacetic. As stated above, you have to comment “In for the Legend” as a reply to this post, as this post is where we’ll be drawing the winner from.

To recap what you need to do to be entered to win the Legend:

1. Reply to this post with “In for the Legend”.

2. Have a rolling average forum posting activity of 1 post/comment a week.

Spread the word, tell your friends and detecting buddies in the community!

6/6/2022 Edit - I changed the trigger criteria up slightly to make giving this out a lot easier. Running some numbers, we might hit 1,000 members at the current growth rate near the end of summer/beginning of fall, but I don’t think we’d hit 20 percent active forum use looking at stats. So I changed the overall 20 percent forum activity trigger to be selecting the winner from this thread who is active on the forum with at least 1 post/comment per week. This will trigger giving this away sooner and be more fair to those that are participating on the forum.

** All Site Staff Excluded From All Site Sponsored Contests**

1 Like

In for the Legend!

2 Likes

I’m in for the legend. A new exciting machine

2 Likes

“In for the Legend”

Thanks!

2 Likes

In for the legend

2 Likes

List me for the draw on the legend.

2 Likes

In for the Legend, and thanks for the new forum :grinning:

2 Likes

Glad to see ya Digalicious!

Thank you :slight_smile:

I just got back from my once in a lifetime site. Only 2 silvers this time. A 1913 5 cent piece, and a 1962 quarter, There’s probably not much point in going back until the piles of dirt are spread out.

2 Likes

It would be great to win the Legand. :smile:

Good deal Chris!

“In for the Legend”

Steve

1 Like

Some of you better look at the requirements and update your replies,

Just sayin’

If you would “like to win” you need to be counted according to the stipulations of the contest.

" In for the Legend "

1 Like

Only reason I’d mentioned, was if someone was chosen a winner, who didn’t reply with the exact phrase as specified.

It could create an issue for others who felt that member should be disqualified.

That’s all.

In for the Legend! I’ll do my part to spread the word.

2 Likes

“In for the Legend”

1 Like

In for the legend!
Thanks

2 Likes

In for the Legend

2 Likes

"In for the legend " appreciate all that you’re doing for the metal detecting community.

3 Likes

That’s okay i hardly ever anything.