About the Site Contests category

This is for Site only sponsored Contests, Members please use the Members Contest Forum.

Just ordered a couple diggers, here’s the style to be given away:

As well as a set of dual cup, dual volume control headphones, with mono/stereo switch, and 1/4" straight plug cord.

Here’s the deal, you have to be a currently registered member, no registering just to enter. If you registered after the time of this posting (2PM), you’re ineligible, but you’ll be in for the next one.

You must have a minimum of 10 substantial posts by Contest end, Sunday night. One word posts won’t cut it, this contest is for forum participators. Next go 'round it will likely be more. Again, participation matters.

Here’s a pic of the back of my old truck:

Under the rag in my tag. Guess the last 2 digits of it, and you win. If no one hits it exactly, closest one WITHOUT going over, wins. I will uncover the last 2 digits and post pic to announce the winner. If someone happens to hit it exactly, I’ll announce it then and Contest ends.

You can only enter ONCE. If someone has already posted, you can’t use the same number, no duplicate numbers.

Ends at midnight, my time, Sunday night, entries after that are invalid, as are any which fail to meet the requirements stated above.

Note that I can’t ship until I receive the digger myself, sometime next week. They’ll be shipped USPS with Del Conf.

1 Like