3D printer

Who has a 3D printer? Since yesterday I have been thinking about crafting up a counterbalance setup for the Legend.

Steve

Or slide in the external battery?

I wanted something that protrudes out the back maybe 6" like my Nox. Makes swinging a breeze. One day using the Legend and my bicep was hurting.

Steve

1 Like

Ah ok.

For me, it’s my elbow that seems to take the punishment. Lately, I’ve been getting into the habit of switching arms, but now I’m also thinking of making some sort of counterbalance.

A plastic or wood block will fit in the back of the Legend. Drill a hole in it and insert the counterbalance. Assuming purchasing the counterbalance from Steve’s rods for $35 and add your own lead.

Steve

1 Like

I could design an insert/container that will slot into the back, and you could fill it with whatever you wanted for weight. I won’t be able to do it until August 3rd, still working as Deputy Commander for the Cyber National Mission Force Task Force I am on, and basically working 16 hour days non stop. That ends early August when the person who is supposed to be filling that position gets in.

Chris,
As a former working man, I understand. :crazy_face: Whenever you get to it. Thanks.

Steve